Prosecure™ provides Investigative Due Diligence Services through sophisticated methods, in-depth analysis, minimum business disruption, and discreet manner on the specific needs of our clients. We offer our clients valuable information to have a better picture to protect their investments and make critical business decisions with complete confidence.
At Prosecure™, we do not just rely on databases and computer-based sources. We tailor our investigative due diligence to each client and their particular needs, the scope of work, and our job entails thorough face-to-face interviews, review, and analysis of public records, visits to physical addresses, and inquiries of human sources. Our investigative due diligence solutions provide a consultative approach to clients undertaking new and significant projects, considering a merger or acquisition, participating in a joint venture (JV), or entering a new marketplace.
As a leading investigative due diligence solutions company in Turkey, we deliver various investigative due diligence services to help you with your needs. Our subject matter experts, investigators, and researchers come from different backgrounds and experiences, such as law enforcement, risk audits, fraud examiners, and regulators.
Prosecure™ comprehensive investigative due diligence services add significant value to corporate decision-makers by providing crucial information and intelligence about prospective partners, clients, distributors, vendors, competitors, employees, board members, or litigants.
Our services include investigation, analysis, or verification of critical information, such as:
- Regulatory history, sanctions, and violations
- Criminal proceedings and civil litigation
- Corporate, partnership, and other business records
- Property and other asset-related sources
- Professional and educational history
- Memberships to any professional associations
- Personal and business reputation
What is investigative due diligence?
“Investigative Due Diligence or Due Diligence Services” has varied in meaning from different sectors and industries; the most common are:
- Due diligence investigation assesses the qualifications and records of the people involved in the deal to identify potential inconsistencies, misrepresentations, omissions, or controversies in their backgrounds.
- Due diligence investigation covers the comprehensive analysis of a person or a business to establish its credibility during a legal transaction, merger & acquisition.
- Due diligence is the investigations examining corporate entities’ backgrounds and the professionals who manage them.
What is the scope of investigative due diligence?
- Misrepresentations of employment history or falsified degree information
- Accusations in lawsuits, such as fraud
- Regulatory issues
- Past criminal records, including traffic penalties, i.e., drunk driving
- History of litigiousness
- Undisclosed corporate affiliations, government scrutiny, or a trail of failed companies
Please Contact Us to get our Investigative DD sample report and learn about the turnaround time (TAT) and fees.
Our other Corporate Investigation Services are: