Investigative Due Diligence Services through sophisticated methods, in-depth analysis and with minimum business disruption discreet manner on specific needs of our clients.
We provide companies with comprehensive investigative due diligence solutions, to enable our clients to have a better picture to protect their investments and make critical business decisions with full confidence.
We offer a broad range of investigative due diligence services to address your specific needs. Our subject matter experts, investigators, and researchers come from a broad range of backgrounds and experience such as law enforcement, risk audits, fraud examiners, and regulators.
Prosecure’s comprehensive investigative due diligence services add significant value to corporate decision-makers by providing crucial information and intelligence about prospective partners, clients, distributors, vendors, competitors, employees, board members or litigants.
What is investigative due diligence?
“Investigative Due Diligence or Due Diligence Services” has varied in meaning from different sector and industries, most common are:
- Due diligence investigation is the assessment of the qualifications and track records of the people involved in the deal, to identify potential inconsistencies, misrepresentations, omissions or controversies in their backgrounds.
- Due diligence investigations cover the comprehensive analysis of either a person or a business to establish their credibility during a legal transaction, m, rger and acquisition.
- Due diligence is the investigations examine the backgrounds of corporate entities and the professionals who manage them.
What kind of results are gathered in investigative due diligence?
- Misrepresentations of employment history or falsified degree information
- Accusations in lawsuits, such as fraud
- Regulatory issues
- Past criminal records, including traffic penalties i.e. drunk driving
- History of litigiousness
- Undisclosed corporate affiliations, government scrutiny or a trail of failed companies